March 13th 2014 7:42 a.m.

Greetings in Jesus Name

I praise The Lord for safe travels yesterday. The roads were wicked bad but I made it to Jackman. The service at 1 was a real blessing. Praise The Lord for how God is using the Sullivan's.  Last night we spent time in fellowship and I took their sink apart and fixed it. She had been having to plunge it for months. After pulling four knives and a bunch of "stuff" out of it everything is fine. BLESS THE LORD!

Today I'm studying and praying and going visiting. We are having heavy snow now with around 2 feet of fresh. It's up halfway on the camp windows. My little camp at Sally mountain cabins is cute and cozy. Service tonight at 6 and we are praying for a powerful service!!  Asking God to do the supernatural!!!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: