March 29th 2014 6:13 a.m.

Greetings in the Matchless and Marvelous Name of my Saviour the Lord Jesus Christ

What a joy to see the Hand of God on yesterday.  I was blessed by the chapel service and preaching ministry of Byron Foxx yesterday morning.  The God of Heaven moved in a glorious way!  In the afternoon I was able to preach Christ as I was out visiting.  I believe the one I witnessed to will be at church on Sunday morning as my guest.  Around 3:30 my wife and I drove a couple hours down south to Groton Mass to be in a service of laying on of the hands.  Please pray for this family and especially his wife as she is suffering from a disease that is just horrible.  My good friend Pastor Faulk invited us down to be a part of this prayer meeting.  The Holy Ghost moved in power on the meeting.  We are believing God for a miracle.  We made it home around 9:40 and called it a day.

Today I'm studying this morning and then headed off to 2014 Choir Conference with Byron Foxx.  We welcome five other churches and are asking the God of Heaven to come down on the meeting today.  It will be from 9 to 3.  This afternoon I'm going out to reach souls for Christ.  Tonight is prayer meeting with the men of the church and also fasting today.  We are asking God to move in power and great glory upon this region and grant revival.  Will you believe with us?

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: