March 18th 2014 6:07 a.m.

Greetings in Jesus Name

I had a powerful day of study and visiting yesterday.  The ministry is so exciting.  You get to pour your life into others and minister to others.  We say we are Christians!  Christ came not to be ministered unto but to minister!!  Lord Help US!!!

Today I go to address the Congress in our wonderful state of Maine.  I love this state and am honored to go and share for 5 minutes and pray to open the session.  Thank the Lord for all HE is doing.

Also today I'm going to Salem MA to meet with a church planter as we discuss how we can help.  It's going to be a powerful day in the work of the ministry.

I wish my plane was up and running.  It sure would save a lot of time.  Can you pray about this that it would be fixed soon!  Pray also for all the details of it!  God knows!  What a Saviour!!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: