March 19th 2014 6:12 a.m.

Greetings in Jesus Name

Well I had a wonderful day on yesterday.  I was up early and drove up to Augusta to address and pray before the House of Representatives.  That was an exciting time!  After that I drove to Portland and picked up a preacher.  Then we drove down to Salam MA and met with Pastor Brock to discuss church planting.  What a wonderful time we had together.  I drove back to Sanford to check on my wife and then off to CAP meeting.  I called it a day around 9 p.m.  What a blessing to be busy for Jesus.

Today I'm studying this morning, teaching Bible, going visiting, counseling a lady, interviewing a new student for school, and studying more this afternoon.  Should be a wonderful day in the LORD!  Tonight is service and I can't wait to see what God is going to do there!  Bless the LORD!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: