December 11th, 2009 6:04 a.m.

Greetings in the Wonderful Name of Our SAVIOUR the LORD JESUS CHRIST!!

My day on yesterday was blessed all day long. I visited in the morning and the afternoon. I had alot of good contacts and got to share the gospel with several people. Please pray that these individuals will get saved.

Last night a new family from church came over and we had a tremendous time singing and fellowshipping together. It was a joy to worship together. Pray much for this family as they make decisions in their life about becoming a part of our church.

Today I will be studying and visiting once again. Sounds kind of boring to some of you huh??? It's the life of a preacher. But when someone gets saved it makes it all worth while. This is what I live and long for in my life. Also I will be flying down to Bedford Ma. to look at a jet airplane with my friend. He's praying about buying one for his ministry and then if he does he wants me to fly it with him. Wouldn't be a bad deal!!!

Thank you for your care and concern for what God is doing here on this mission field.

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: