December 12th, 2009 6:16 a.m.

Greetings in the Marvelous Name of our Saviour the Lord Jesus Christ!!
As you can see from the pictures of yesterday I had a good time looking at that big plane. It's just a bit overwhelming. I'm amazed at how big one of those gulfstreams are. It only cost about 4,000 dollars an hour to fly it. Not bad huh!!!

The flight down there and back was very windy with winds gusting up to around 40 mph. I must be a panzy but I don't like that much anymore.

I did some visiting on yesterday afternoon and studying the cantata. In the evening my wife and I went to Turner to a basketball and volleyball game. It was fun to watch our two little kids play. I praise God for my family.

Today is Super Soul Winning Saturday and were going out this morning to give out invitation and try to win some people to Christ. Pray much for our team. It looks like were going to have around 25 soul winners out going door to door handing out tracts and invitations. It's going to be a blast and I can't wait to report on what God did!!!!!!!!

The rest of my day will be filled with study. I will be preparing for the day tommorow and trusting God for a supernatural day.

Thanks for keeping up with us. You do don't you?

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: