December 15th, 2009 5:35 a.m.

Greetings in the Matchless Name of our Saviour the Lord Jesus Christ

What a wonderful day I had on yesterday. I was busy in my study in the morning. Then I went and loaded Don Wright's trailor. After that I had some counseling to do. Then I went and met with Mr. LaBrie about the building. I was there till around 4:30 in the afternoon. I'm excited about what God is doing in getting this new building. In the evening I took my family on a date and we bought some groceries. It was a great day.

Today I will be studying and visiting. I'm looking forward to a terrific Tuesday. I also have some counseling to do. Tonight is Bible Institute so that's going to be wonderful to go and hear the Word of God taught!!

Thank you for your prayers and concern for our ministry.

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: