December 5th, 2009 7 a.m.

Greetings in Jesus Name

Boy was I tired last night. I preached twice yesterday and worked in the wood and worked in my shop till 8 last night. God is so good to help me and encourage me and I am so grateful to be His bond slave. The meeting yesterday was absolutely wonderful. I praise God for the Filling of the Holy Ghost to be able to communicate the scriptures. The altars were full as I preached on pretenders. In the early chapel I preached on the affects of music in the life of the believer. The flights were wonderful and I took the chance to file two IFR routes to practice. I also shot two approaches which was fun.

I will picking up our special speaker today at the airport around 1 today. I'm looking forward to hearing him preach on tomorrow. I also will be studying this morning and running a brand new piece of machinery today "Butch the Bulldozer". Isn't this just absolutely fun!!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: