December 9th, 2009 5:40 a.m.

Greetings in Jesus Name

It looks like it's going to be a big storm out there today. Up to 10 inches of snow is suppose to fall throughout the day. Praise the Lord for the wonderful weather, I love it.

My day was wicked busy yesterday. I praise God for the opportunity to be busy for the Lord. I took the missionary back to the airport in the morning. I fixed the hanger door. I took my wife on a date. I met with the owner of a building to talk to him about buying it. I studied the Word of God and readied myself for Bible Institute. I helped to supervise the work crew on the road. I taught in Bible Institute. I had family devotions. I went to sleep!!! See I told you.

Today I will love spending time with my family around the house. I will probably pudder on different things and work in the shop. Their will be no church tonight because of the parking ban so enjoy your devotions with your family.

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: