December 8th, 2009 5:38 a.m.

Greetings in Jesus Name

What a glorious morning it is here in Sanford Maine. It's a cool 16 degrees with snow on the ground and the feel of winter is in the air. I love this time of the year and praise God for His many blessings on my life.

Yesterday was a tremendous day in the Lord. I started out early outside running Dick the Digger. Around 8 Pastor Wiley, Bro. Morgan and myself flew over to Nashua to be a part of a pastors fellowship. It was a wonderful time and the Lord really helped me from the preaching of the Word of God. It's always good to hear messages from the Holy Scriptures!! We had wonderful flights there and back and I praise God for three hours redeemed by taking the Cherokee Six.

Last night mom invited us over for a nice meal. It was very good and she did a great job in preparation. We fellowshipped and sung around the piano for a while and called it a day.

Today I will be studying, visiting, and working around the house. I also will be preparing for Bible Institute tonight. This morning I will fly Bro. Morgan to the airport to catch his flight. I'm looking forward to a tremendous day in the Lord.

God is so good and I do bless His Holy Name. Why not make a decision today that you are going to praise Him instead of belly ache and complain. The Lord will bless you for it.

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: