December 1st, 2009 5:21 a.m.

Greetings in the Wonderful and Matchless Name of our Saviour the Lord Jesus Christ!

It's a terrific Tuesday here in Maine this morning as I type this out. I am so glad I'm saved and have the assurance that my sins have been forgiven by the Blood of Christ.

My day was blessed on yesterday as I studied till around 10 and then was out on Dick the Digger for the rest of the day. I dug all the loam out of the roadway and now were ready for material to build dad's road.

We enjoyed hamburgers on the grill last night and family devotions to follow. We are reading through Romans 3 daily. What a blessing to see the Word of God have an impact in all our lives.

Today I will be studying and preparing for Bible Institute, meeting with Bro. Dave in the morning and working outside some. I thrilled to see what God has in store for me through out this day. I 'm praying that I can share the gospel with someone today and possibly lead them to Christ.

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: