December 14th, 2009 7:08 a.m.

Greetings in Jesus Name on this cool Monday morning!!

We had a tremendous day on yesterday. Our services were filled with the blessings of God. I appreciate the Lord helping me to preach the Word of God. The Holy Ghost gave me what I needed to share with the people and I am eternally grateful for that. I spent all day preparing our church for the next move that I feel we need to take. We have waited patiently for over a year now and looked at alot of different buildings in this town. All of the other doors have closed except for one and that's the one we are going to be pursuing. Please pray that the God of Heaven would direct us.

Today I will be studying in the morning and then helping Bro. Don load the truck. This afternoon I plan on spending some quality time with my beautiful family and enjoying each others company.

Please pray for me this week and ask God to help me to have wisdom beyond my years. I have alot of major decisions to make and I need clear direction from the Lord!!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: