December 22nd 2009 5:38 a.m.

Greetings in Jesus Name

My wife and I had a wonderful day on yesterday. We ended up spending most of the day together shopping for the kids and family. I got to talk to a bunch of people and invite them out to our Christmas Eve service. What a blessing it is to be able to talk to people.

Last night our family went on another date to Walmart to grocery shop together. Mrs. Amy says that the bill is cheaper when we don't all go. Ha!

Today I will be studying this morning and then go flying this afternoon. I need to take an area pastor up and get him current at the controls. Tonight we get to go spoil another pastor. I love to be a blessing and can't wait to take this pastor and his wife out and be a blessing. God has been so good to us and it's wonderful to be able to do something extra for another Man of God!

God Bless each of you and I look forward to seeing you Christmas Caroling tommorow night and church on Thursday Night at 6. Praise the Lord!!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: