December 3rd, 2009 5:28 a.m.

Greetings in Jesus Name

What a tremendous day I had on yesterday. I enjoyed my study time in the morning and in the afternoon. Also I ran the digger for alot of the day preparing to start building the road. My day was capped off with a wonderful service last night. The Spirit of God moved and worked among us as I preached on "Where the Spirit of the Lord is their is liberty." Praise the Lord for His touch!

Today I will be in my study, visiting, and starting to work on the road. Somewhere I have to find a culvert for this road I'm building. Tonight I will have discipleship Lord willing. I just know it's going to be a great day because I am serving a Great God.

Oh yeah, the choir went completely through the cantata last night. It's going to be a 45 minute spectacular. Glory!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: