December 4th, 2009 5:12 a.m.

Greetings in the Marvelous Name of our Saviour the Lord Jesus Christ

I had a wonderful day on yesterday. I was busy in the morning getting ready for building the road on dads land. After that I went shopping to get another compressor for my shop. While I was out I did some visiting. I was talking to the lady at the register and she said she was from Jackman. That was interesting to me because in the morning I had asked the Lord to direct me to where He wants me to go next with the gospel as far as outreach goes. I realize we must be busy around here and we are but we should always be thinking about places that do not have a gospel witness. We had a good conversation and come to find out she had been saved since being down here. What a blessing and I believe an open door.

In the afternoon I did some more visiting and even took a short motorcycle ride to the airport. It was 68 degrees yesterday. You got to love that kind of weather. At night I went out with the kids, my dad and Ron to get something to eat.

The Christmas party for the ladies was a huge success. Alot of ladies from the church came out and it was a good time for them. Praise the Lord for all He is doing in our ladies group at church. Their must have been 30 or more come out for this great event.

Pray much for me today as I study and then fly up to Lisbon to preach two chapel services. I am thrilled about the prospects of what God is going to do as the gospel is preached. I appreciate the God of Heaven calling me into the ministry and giving me such an opportunity to serve Him.

This afternoon I plan on doing some more visiting and also cutting some wood getting ready for dad's house. It's going to be a great day serving King Jesus!!!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: