December 26th 2009 7:07 a.m.

Greetings in the Wonderful and Matchless Name of our Saviour the Lord Jesus Christ

What a glorious morning the Lord has blessed us with here in Southern Maine. The weather is warm and we are expecting rain today and tomorrow. Sure does shovel easy. I am excited about being able to meet a family from New Brunswick today that is praying about what God would have them to do. They are praying about our ministry. Please pray with me that God's will be done.

My day was blessed on yesterday. We had a good time together rejoicing in God's goodness and Grace on our life. Several families came over to enjoy a Christmas meal with us. Thank God for what HE is doing in our midst.

Today I will be studying most of the day preparing for tomorrow. I will be teaching the adult Sunday School, preaching the morning service, having a leadership meeting in the afternoon, choir practice and church at night. Sounds like alot to study for. I'm thrilled to see what God is going to do in this new year. I'm expecting our church to grow by at least 100 this year. It's not that I'm counting but I do believe that each person represents a soul that needs to be saved. May the God of Heaven continue to build an old fashioned Baptist Church right in the middle of this contemporary culture. Amen and Amen!!!

A Servant for Christ


Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: