December 13th, 2009 6:04 a.m.

Greetings in the Matchless Name of our Saviour the Lord Jesus Christ

WOW!!!! What a great day I had on yesterday. It was so exciting to see 26 soul winners out and about all over this area. I am thrilled with all of those that came out to help reach souls.

I built a shelf in the afternoon and then studied some to finish out the day.

I am excited about this Lord's Day to see what HE has in store for us. We are praying for many visitors today and for souls to be saved. Please continue to pray about the new building for us. I should be able to report something maybe even next week.

Oh how I am craving the Power of God to be on my life today as I minister the Word. Please pray for supernatural power in the services today here in Sanford.

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: