December 24th 2009 6:00 a.m.

Greetings in the Marvelous Name of our Saviour the Lord Jesus Christ

What a glorious day on yesterday. I spent a good part of the day in my study planning for the new year. I also received and made several phone calls to encourage others. It was a very profitable day in my study.

In the evening we went Christmas Caroling. It was a huge success. I thank God for the good church that HE has allowed me to pastor. We had 41 out and it was a wonderful time. I really enjoyed singing in Walmart. This was our third year and I thank God for the good manager at Walmart that has let us come every year and carol. We also caroled at Floyd's, Doug's, Jason's, the Newton Center, and McDonalds.

Today I will be in my study a good part of the day and at the airport cleaning and organizing. I can't wait until the service tonight. Please pray for me as I preach and lead our choir for the special Christmas Eve service. All of you are welcome to watch via our live webcasting at http://www.calvaryofsanford.org/sermons.html and click on the live button. Be sure to refresh your browser around service time.

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: