December 6th, 2009 6:23 a.m.

Greetings in Jesus Name

It looks like we got our first snow of the year last night. We got somewhere around 4 inches and it is so beautiful.

I enjoyed the day God gave me on yesterday. I studied in the morning and then chatted with an old friend for a while on the phone. After lunch I picked up our speaker for today. I worked the rest of the day around the barn cleaning and organizing. This doesn't sound real spiritual but it had become spiritual for me because it was a mess. I took the preacher and my family out to eat in the evening. I praise the Lord for the good fellowship that we had.

Today Pastor John Morgan who has laboured for over 30 years in New York City will be preaching all day long. I'm looking forward to this because it will mean I get to listen and learn. What a delight it's going to be to hear the Word of God. If your in the area I invite you to come out to our Sunday School starting at 9:30, Worship at 10:30 and Sunday Night at 6p.m. We also will be flying up to Islesboro to be a part of the Island Baptist Church's afternoon service. This day should be a powerful day in the Lord! I am praying for the power of God to fall on our services and for each of us to experience the touch of God on our lives.

A Servant for Christ


Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: