October 10th 2010 6:45 a.m

Greetings in the Precious Name of the Lord Jesus Christ

Do you know the Lord Jesus Christ as your personal Saviour today? Are you 100% 50% or 25% sure your on your way to heaven? "These things have I written unto you that believe on the Name of the Son of God that you may KNOW that you have eternal life and that you may believe on the Name of the Son of God." I'm glad I not only know who Jesus is but I'm glad I know I have eternal life.

Does the Holy Ghost convict you when you sin? If he does not, your a bastard and not a son. Hebrews 12:8 declares "But if ye be without chastisement whereof all are partakers then are ye bastards and not sons." These are serious answers that deserve a response from each of us.

My day was blessed on yesterday. I worked in my study a while and then went and played in a golf tournament. In the evening we had prayer meeting at the church. God is moving and blessing and for that we are so grateful.

Today please pray for souls to be saved and the saints of God to be stirred in revival. Speaking of revival, my wife and I will be flying up to Islesboro today for the start of revival at the island Baptist Church. Please be in prayer for Preacher Bill Schoppe and the congregation there. We are asking God to do something special in our midst. Oh God send the power! I can't wait to see what God is going to do.

Preacher Dave is preaching at Tri Town today. Be much in prayer for him. Preacher Dan in preaching tonight at Calvary. Thank God for staff to handle all of this in this region. What a joy to be in the middle of what God is doing in this state.

Continue to pray for our family after the loss of our mother. God is gracious and has helped us and we give him the glory for that.

Some of my relatives pulled in last night in two R.V.'s. from Florida. It's a joy to fellowship with them a few days.

Thank you for your love and care for us.

A Servant for Christ


Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: