October 4th 2010 6:44 a.m.

Greetings in Jesus Name

I had a powerful day on yesterday. Our services were blessed of the Lord all day. In the morning I had discipleship with four new converts. After that I preached in the morning service in Sanford. I flew up to the Island and preached there in the afternoon. The Lord blessed with a good time together with the island folks. After that I flew back and preached in the evening at Calvary. The Lord helped us as I preached on an Encounter with Christ. It was a blessed Lord's day.

Today I am due to be in Groton Mass singing at a pastors fellowship and rejoicing in God's goodness around some good men of God. When I come back I will check on mom. She is being moved today to a hospice house. Please pray that a miracle will transpire with her health. She is suffering so bad and it hurts to see it but God knows.

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: