October 22nd 2010 6:16 a.m.

Greetings in the Glorious and Precious Name of the Lord Jesus Christ

God is sooooooooooooooooooo Good! I bless His Holy Name for Him sending His Son to die on the Cross of Calvary for my sins. What a mighty God we serve!

My day was blessed of the Lord on yesterday with many things being accomplished. I praise the Lord for how HE helped me. I spent the day at church and school. I also took a missionary family out for lunch. After lunch I split wood for awhile. In the afternoon we had a meeting with a PCC Representative for our school. In the evening I spent some time with Bob Green and also waxed the bathroom floors at church. It was a prosperous day in the service of the King!

Today I am busy in my study. Then I will go to the school to make sure that everything is in place. I should cut and split some wood today also. After that I plan on spending some time with Bro. Faggart looking for some dead Baptist preachers grave. Tonight it's a date with my wife!

Please continue to pray for God to provide the funds for our ministry here. God is moving. Sometimes I can't trace HIM but I can always trust HIM!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: