October 18th 2010 6:22 a.m.

Greetings in Jesus Name

All I can say is Glory Glory Glory Glory!

I feel like I'm just in the edge of Heaven. Don't I just love the missionaries and the missionary conference.

God moved in power and glory yesterday on our meeting. We had a full house and the missionaries did a wonderful job.

Also on yesterday I baptized four adult ladies! Wow wee!!!!!!!!!!! What a joy and delight to baptize these that had previously been baptized as infants but found out that the Bible only teaches believers baptism. I baptized one in the basement and then the other three ladies int he pond. If was a wee bit chilly but we did it. Thanks for Pastor Dave and Pastor Dan for the help. If you are reading this and you have not followed the Lord in believers baptism you should study the Bible and find out what it says not what your church may teach. The Bible is our blueprint for life.

This morning we have service at 10:30 with lunch. We will take off for a few hours and then have service tonight at 7. Dinner will be at 6. Praise God for what HE is doing.

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: