October 16th 2010 6:11 a.m.

Greetings in the Wonderful and Matchless Name of our Saviour the Lord Jesus Christ

Yesterday was a great blessing. We were up early and off to minister at school. At 10:30 we had a wonderful chapel service with Bro. Jeff Faggart and his family. I took them to Wendy's for lunch and a small ice cream for the road. They are a blessing to us and I thank God we can support their ministry. In the afternoon we worked at the church more getting ready for the missions conference. In the evening my wife and I went to Sam's to shop for the whole week of missions conference. We are going to have lunch and supper at church. It's going to be a tremendous time of fellowship and preaching. We as a church will have a business meeting on the heathen. I pray our missions support goes up and we can do more than we have ever done for missions.

Today we are going out soul-winning and I am getting ready for the Saturday night jubilee. Pastor Tom Faulk will be preaching and we are thrilled to see what God is going to do in the service tonight. If I have time I have alot to do around the farm to get ready for company. I have several things I need to fix. This day will be a very busy day for Jesus. I love the Lord because He first loved me. What a joy to serve Him with all my heart soul and might.

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bel

No comments: