October 3rd 2010 6:23 a.m.

Greetings in the Strong and Mighty and Glorious and Blood Stained Name of the Lord Jesus Christ

What a glorious day the Lord has given us! This is the day the Lord hath made, we will rejoice and be glad in it!

I can't wait to be able to go and worship the Lord together at the House of God. Please pray that souls will be saved today.

Yesterday was a very busy day. I spent the morning in the study. After that we went to spend some time with mom. She is not doing well at all but our hope is in the ONE that comforts and makes no mistakes. We are trusting the God of Heaven to work out all the details. Pray much for us during these days. Actually I just heard dad drive off. He's on his way to the hospital this morning to discuss with the Dr.s where mom will be moved. Possibly tomorrow she will be going to a hospice house. God knows and HE makes no mistakes.

When we got home I told Mrs. Amy that I wanted to strip and wax the bathroom floors at church. We started at three and got finished at almost 11 last night. Praise God they look wonderful. In the middle of it all we also had a good prayer meeting at church with a good crowd of people there.

Lord willing I will be preaching three times today. Pray for the power of the Holy Ghost to be my portion as I preach in Sanford and up on the island of Islesboro also. Next week I start revival up there Sunday Night through Tuesday.

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: