October 27th 2010 6:25 a.m

Greetings in the Precious Name of the Lord Jesus Christ

What a powerful and gracious day the Lord blessed us with on yesterday. I studied in the morning. After that the missionaries went golfing. I enjoyed our lunch together at the clock restaurant. In the afternon I made my way up to N.C. to meet with one of our faithful supporters of our radio ministry. As the Lord would have it I was there at 3:30 and made my broadcast live in his living room. That was a special time. I drove back for supper and a powerful evening service as I preached on a Heart for the ministry. The God of Heaven challenged us all. It was a good day.

Today Im studying now a bit and then to breakfast. After that Im off to Greenwood to meet Pastor Tad on the golf course. Then Lord willing I am flying to N.C. to talk about my engine for the cherokee six. Im excited about the message tonight. Its going to be a special day of service for the King. What a thrill to serve HIM!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: