October 14th 2010 6:12 a.m.

Greetings in the Strong and Mighty Name of the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ

Well Glory! What a mighty God we serve. Bless His Holy Name! Whoopee!! I'm glad I'm saved washed in the Blood of the Lamb.

It was good to be back home yesterday. Wow was it busy when I got home. I had a good flight back to Sanford. After that my wife and I went on a date. Then I studied some. Staff meeting was great in the afternoon. Then I studied some more. Our meeting last night was a huge blessing. We were packed out again. Praise God for the Lord's blessing on our Wednesday services.

We are preparing now for several families that will be coming in for our missions conference. What a joy to have so many families. I can't wait to see what God is going to do in our conference! Well Glory to God!

I put 10 hours on the little Cessna 150 this week. It sure would be nice to have a bigger plane. Please pray that something would work out with our engine in N.C. Also continue to pray for the Cessna 402. It will be finished in a few months and we need to get it ready to go to Northern Quebec and Greenland.

Isn't it exciting to be involved in church planting! God is so good!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: