October 9th 2010 6:35 a.m.

Greetings in the Mighty Name of the Lord Jesus Christ

All I can say is to God be the Glory great things HE has done. The funeral yesterday of my mom was very encouraging. I know that sounds kind of strange but God was very gracious to all of us and helped us through this time of sorrow. We are so grateful for the friendship of people all over this region that came to encourage us in this time.

After everything was all over yesterday I came home and cut and split wood for a little while. After that I went over to the Rice's for some apple pie.

Today I plan on studying, working, visiting, and playing in the last golf tournament at the golf course in our town. What a joy to serve the LORD!

Be much in prayer for our services on Sunday. Sunday afternoon we will be flying up to Islesboro to start revival there. We are praying for a powerful time and asking God to rend the heavens and pour out His Spirit on the meeting.

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: