October 6th 2010 6:13 a.m.

Greetings in the Mighty Name of the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ

I had a wonderful day yesterday. I was at the school most of the day ministering and visiting. To God be the Glory for all the love that has been outpoured to our family during this time. Thank you all so much!

The funeral services for my mother will be at 1 on Friday. Visitation will be from 12 to 1. Please come prepared to worship as this will not be your usual funeral. As Christians we sorrow but not as others with no hope. Please understand that we grieve over the loss but we also believe the Word of God! We are grateful that our mother is not suffering no more. The Bible says that her death is precious! Praise the Lord for all HE is doing through this time.

Today I will busy in my study and at school. I am thrilled about the prospects of church tonight. Oh that God would rend the heavens and pour out His power on our meeting. Pray that we can see His mighty hand move in power and great glory.

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: