October 5th 2010 6:37 a.m.

Greetings in the Mighty Name of the Lord Jesus Christ

My mom is in heaven with her Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ! What a joy to have hope! She passed on at 4:08 a.m. this morning. We are giving God the Glory that she knew Jesus Christ as her personal Saviour. "Precious in the Sight of the Lord is the death of his saints"

Thanks to all of you who have prayed and loved on us. God is good all the time!

My day was blessed of the Lord on yesterday. I flew down to Mass. and provided the music for a pastors fellowship. I flew back and spent the afternoon and evening with family at the hospice house. What encouragement it was to experience the peace of God! My my my what do people do that do not have faith?! Thank you Jesus for how real you are!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: