October 17th 2010 6:29 a.m.

Greetings in the Glorious and Great Name of the Lord Jesus Christ

What a powerful day on yesterday. I was up early in my study working and laboring. After that I went and did some errands at Lowe's. Then a haircut. At 10:30 our Pastoral Staff went soul winning. We knocked on 50 doors. What a blessing to talk to so many people. What a joy to share the Gospel of John and Romans. No one was saved but the seed was planted and we had a great time. In the afternoon I worked on several things that are broke at the house. I fixed four things so theirs only a few left. Praise the Lord for that. In the morning also the ladies went to a conference and Mrs. Amy I hear let er rip. Praise the Lord for such a beautiful and Godly wife the Lord has given me. Last night was just absolutely exceptional. My friend Tom Faulk just flung er down and preached on making good decisions. What a message! The Lord helped us all. My heart breaks when I think of people within our own assembly that have made bad decisions. Their life will pay for it. Oh God have Mercy! I must say that the whole day was just exceptional!

Today is the Lords day! Glory! Whoopee! Hallelujah! It's also the start of our Missions Conference. What a blessing to see what God is going to do in our midst. All of the families will be here today. We have six families total with us during these days. It's going to be good. Cancel all plans and be in your place at the House of God and let's see what God will do in our lives.

I thank God for all of you. Please continue to pray for God to do a supernatural miracle in our ministry on so many fronts. We NEED HIM! Oh God move in power and great glory, please LORD!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: