October 20th 2010 6:03 a.m.

Greetings in Jesus Name

God has been so gracious to me these years in allowing me to serve Him! What a joy and delight to be in the Work of God.

Today I turn 41. It's amazing how time flies. I'm glad the God of Heaven called me to preach and start churches.

Our missions conference couldn't be going any better. The preaching is outstanding, the fellowship is amazing and the missionaries are really challenging our hearts. I'm thrilled about this day to go again to morning services and evening services and see what God has in store.

We once again were packed out last night and a good crowd in the morning also. God is doing great things but the devil is mad. Please pray as we continue to seek souls here in this town for our LORD!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: