October 7th 2010 6:20 a.m.

Greetings in Jesus Name

I had a very good day on yesterday. The Lord blessed with comfort and grace. I was in my study most of the day preparing for the evening service. We were packed out last night and a good spirit in the meeting. Praise God for what HE is doing in our midst.

Today I am going to spend some time with my oldest daughter as we go to the fair up in Fryeburg. It should be a good time. I'm looking forward to it.

Continue to pray for our family through this time. The services are tomorrow as you can see from the obituary on our site. The Lord has been very gracious and we are trusting Him to see us through.

Also please pray for the island revival that is starting this Sunday night. We are asking God to do something special in our midst.

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: