October 29th 2010 6:43 a.m

Greetings in the Glorious and Precious Name of my Saviour the Lord Jesus Christ

What a mighty God we serve! I am so grateful for His mercies on me these last several days. The conference was a great a blessing and I sense God did some great and mighty things.

My travel yesterday was kind of crazy. I was in the airport all day. But oh well I studied all day and it was a huge blessing. The Lord really spoke to me out of the Word of God. I just wish I knew the plane was late and I wouldn't have got up at 4 a.m.

I'm so excited to be back in Maine. Chapel is going to be a blessing this morning at SCA! Looking forward to seeing everyone there. I have a few other meetings I need to be at today to. Theirs nothing like serving the Lord and worshiping HIM who is altogether lovely! What a joy and encouragement!

I'm praying toward a powerful Sunday at the House of God. I'm also looking forward to soul winning on Saturday. Their is so much to do for the Lord Jesus Christ. Wow Wee! Have we lost our Vision. Come on let's get with it!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: