October 8th 2010 6:22 a.m.

Greetings in the Strong and Mighty Name of the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ

Today is the day that we celebrate the life of my mother Judy Bell. Services will be local here at 1. Also we will be broadcasting the services live over the Internet. Though our hearts are heavy we are rejoicing in the fact the she knew Jesus Christ as her Saviour. We are anticipating the Lord helping us through this time with His Grace and Mercy.

My day will be filled with all the activities that will go along with the funeral. Would you please pray that multitudes will be saved and the faith of the saints strengthened as we gather together today? Thank you in advance for this!

I enjoyed my date yesterday with my oldest daughter Elisabeth. We had a good time at the Fryeburg fair. Praise the Lord for all of my kids and God's blessings on our lives these many years.

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: