October 30th 2010 5;09 a.m.

Greetings in the Precious and Powerful Name of our Saviour the Lord Jesus Christ

It's a wonderful morning here in Sanford Maine. I am getting ready to open up my King James Bible and see what the Lord is going to say to me. It's such a wonderful thing to study the Word of God and let the Lord talk to you from it. Well Glory!!

Yesterday was a great blessing. I enjoyed chapel service. What a great bunch of kids that we have at school. I spent the day running around and making sure everything was all right at school and church. I finally finished up around 5 in the afternoon.

Also on yesterday I talked with the engine shop that has our engine for the Cherokee Six. The best route to take right now is to just bite the bullet and put a new engine in the plane. I need to raise a substantial amount. I have prayed and will continue to pray about this. This is God's ministry and I have no control over it. If HE wants this plane to get back in the air and fly again for His Glory and Honor it will come in. It's going to be around 25 to 30,000 when it's all said and done. I'm trusting HIM! It was June the 8th when he miraculously provided the field and the where with all to put in down in the pasture. To God be the Glory. Several people have lost their lives this year but God was gracious unto me. It's my desire to continue to minister for Him in this area of aviation and reach the next towns with the gospel.

I was out running errands in the afternoon yesterday and met a man that has been flying his whole life. The interesting thing is that he has flown around the world alot. He told me you need not go to Greenland alone you need someone experienced with you. He said he has done it so many times he knows and understands flying in that part of the world. He then told me he wants to help and go with us. God loves the Greenlanders and He is proving that to me by lining things up for this trip next summer. Please pray for the Cessna 402 to be ready to go and the finances to continue to repair it. We have no money right now but I know God will do something to bring this all together. Isn't this exciting!

Today I'm studying and then going out soul-winning at 10:30. In the afternoon we are going to wash and wax our vehicles. We may have time also to chop some wood and clean up around the house. It's going to be a wonderful day serving our Great God and Saviour the Lord Jesus Christ!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: