Christmas Caroling

I want to take this opportunity to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas on this Christmas Eve. I'm looking forward to a wonderful day of study and preparation for our Christmas Eve service tonight. We are praying for an exciting evening as we worship the Lamb of God the LORD JESUS CHRIST!!
About 25 of us braved the elements and went out Christmas caroling last night. The picture I've included is the one of us caroling in Walmart. It was exciting to be able to sing and give praise to the LORD in this public place. Thanks to Bill the manager for his kindness in allowing us to do this.
We also went to a local nursing home. The LORD blessed everywhere we went and HE is to be praised. Our final stop was the center of town where we lifted our voices in praise to the KING.
It's currently snowing hard outside and is suppose to all day and then turn to rain this afternoon. If it doesn't turn to rain soon we are going to have alot of snow because it is really putting it down now.
Pray much for me tonight as I preach the Word of God that I would be filled with the Holy Ghost and power to declare the unsearchable riches of CHRIST!!

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: