A Wonderful Sunday 11/30/08

The LORD was very gracious to us on Sunday. I so much appreciate the filling of the Holy Ghost to be able to preach the Word of God. Every service was an exciting service as I preached through James 5:8. Our choir was a real blessing singing, called to make a difference. We are going to make that our theme song. Nobody was saved but I do praise the LORD for how HE strengthened the brethren. We got our first dusting of snow and made the roads a little slick coming home from church. I'm sure it's a taste of more to come. Thank you for your prayers, love, and concern for what our GOD is doing here in this region. It's truly amazing to be a part of it and I thank GOD daily for the privilege to pastor and start churches for HIS glory!








Choir practice Sunday Afternoon

No comments: