Monday 12/2/08

The LORD JESUS CHRIST indeed blessed on Monday. I enjoyed resting up in the morning with a little study and exercise. Later in the morning I delivered a window to a family in our churches house. It's a little job that I have to do this week sometime. I possibly will ask a man in my church to do it because he needs some work right now. In the afternoon I spent sometime working on Ron's cabinets for his apartment. I always enjoy woodworking and it's great to see the pieces come together. After spending some time with the family it was time for bed.
Monday's prove to be a time for me to clear my head some after the busy week of preaching and teaching. I appreciate the tender mercies of our LORD in helping to rejuvenate me to continue to be able to serve HIM here in this area!

Preacher

No comments: