Tuesday 12/2/08

I had a great time of study to start the day. It's always a priority of mine to spend the first part of the day in prayer and study. Years ago (1990 to be exact) the LORD spoke to me about this and it has changed my life for HIS glory and honor. When we read and study the Word of God HE speaks to us, when we pray we speak to HIM! It's such a wonderful blessing to know the God of Heaven and sense HIM moving in your life.
About mid morning Mrs. Amy, Miss Eleanor, Dave, and myself took off in the Cessna 310 for Islesboro. Wow did we ever have a tail wind today. I made it up there in about 25 minutes. The LORD be praised for a great time of mentoring and discipleship with Bro. Schoppe and Bro. Dave. The LORD was gracious to us in giving us traveling mercies there and back. The landing was a little iffy but God was gracious and finally we touched down smooth. The wind was gusting up in the 20's with a 90 degree crosswind. It was challenging but fun to.
After flying home I prepared for Bible Institute. Our institute was great tonight but then again it's always great to study the Word of GOD together. Thanks so much for your prayers for me throughout this day. It's exciting to be in the center of GOD'S will. I give GOD all the Glory for what HE continues to do in and through our lives.


Our team minus the photographer Mrs. Amy, in the home of Pastor Bill Schoppe in Islesboro Maine

No comments: