A "Wicked Good" Wednesday

Trying my best to make a point in the message tonight!!

The LORD indeed blessed on Wednesday. All day long I enjoyed the blessing of God going from place to place. I went and looked at a wood lathe that I'm going to get down in Cape Neddick. My heart yearned to see a good fundamental church planted in all the communities that I drove through today. Oh that GOD would raise up more labourers to labor for HIM here in this area. Actually I stopped at an old meeting house and it had become a woodworking shop. The man very rudely said can't you see I'm working not wanting to talk at all. May the GOD of Heaven have mercy on this man's soul.
The rest of the day was spent in study preparing for our evening service. It was so good to be in the House of GOD tonight with all the brethren. The LORD blessed in such a wonderful way as I preached the Word of God. I praise the LORD for HIS power to be able to share the Word of God with liberty. I cannot believe that God called me to do this. I am having the time of my life seeing the LORD work and lives changed. Thank you so much for your prayers, love, giving, and concern for us. Please don't stop praying for me. I earnestly covet your prayers!!

Pastor Todd Bell


The closed down church at Mount Agamenticus

No comments: