November 10th 2010 6:15 a.m.

Greetings in Jesus Name

I must admit as I type out this blog that my fingers are in a shouting mood! We had something very special happen to us on yesterday. I received a call from someone who loves our ministry. That someone said in essence that they wanted to see our airplanes back up and running for the Glory of God. The God of Heaven put it on their heart to help us with a gift of 27,000 dollars to pay for both airplanes to be fixed! If this doesn't make you want to shout!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Amen!!!!!!!!! Glory!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hot Dog!!!!!!!!!!!!! Whoopee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yi Hoooooooo!!! God has been so gracious to teach us patience since June 8th when I put the plane down in the field up Maine. We have prayed and waited until now. God's timing is perfect and for that I bless HIS HOLY NAME!!!!!!! I can't wait to see what God is going to do in the future with more churches being started and more evangelism in the North.

I had a blessed day on yesterday beside all of this. I was in several meetings through out the day. Last night I had a good time at Merrimack Valley in N.H. I think I was the "entertainment". (smile) I was asked to come with my southern songs and sing several. I ended up testifying and singing four songs. It was a blessing and I thank God for the opportunity to sing praises to HIS NAME.

Today I am thrilled to be able to prepare to feed my sheep tonight. I love to share the Word of God with them! Please pray for power and the anointing to be our portion at church tonight. The meal I know is going to be great and also the spiritual meal during church. Well Glory!! See you there?

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: