November 7th 2010 6:35 a.m.

Greetings in the Strong and Mighty Name of our Saviour the Lord Jesus Christ

When I came to Maine my oldest had just turned three. Now Elisabeth today is 18 years old. Wow!!!! Happy Birthday to my sweet girl. I'm so proud of her. She is such a good girl. A lady of conviction. May God continue to use her.

Yesterday was very successful. We were out soul-winning in the morning. I had some wonderful visits. I cut wood all afternoon. I was able to get all of my wood cut and stacked. Glory!! In the evening we had prayer meeting at the church. What a blessing the day was.

Today I'm so filled with joy to think about this Lords day. I can't wait to see what God is going to do. Pray pray pray!

Please keep praying for our requests. Were believing God to work a miracle. What a thrill it is to see what HE is going to do!

A Servant for Christ anxiously awaiting HIS return

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: