November 26th 2010 6:21 a.m.

Greetings in the Powerful and Precious Name of the Lord Jesus Christ

What a mighty God we serve! I bless His Holy Name for salvation full and free. I glorify Him today for the call that HE has placed upon my life to preach the unsearchable riches of Christ. Their is no greater joy than to be a servant of Christ. Thank you Jesus for your blessings on me.

My family time in NYC was a blessing. Elisabeth loved her 18th birthday celebration. Praise the Lord for the opportunity of being able to do this. Also I bless the Lord for traveling mercies. It's kind of scary driving down into the city!

I'm studying this morning and then I will be off to Nova Scotia. The weather is bad today. It's sleeting and snowing this morning. I have about an eight hour drive ahead of me. Please pray for traveling mercies and also pray that the Power of God will fall on the Missions revival these next few days. It's my desire to be a blessing to this local church I am visiting and their Pastor. Thank you in advance for helping to carry this burden.

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: