November 6th 2010 8:31 a.m.

Greetings in Jesus Name

What a wonderful morning it is. Praise God for this another day to serve the KING! Were getting ready to go out on soul-winning visitation. I can't wait to see what God is going to do in our lives this day.

Yesterday was a great blessing. Our chapel was exciting as I preached on what are you doing with your time. My text was redeeming the time because the days are evil. After chapel I took all the kids to McDonald's for a treat. I know I'm crazy but they had a wonderful time. Pastor Dave was able to get a bus for us so we all went together. It was a exciting time.

In the afternoon I chopped wood and ran "dick the digger" for a while. I love being a missionary. What a life to live for JESUS!

I'm going to ask each of you to pray specifically for the airplanes that are represented in this blog. I want you to pray daily that God would supernaturally provide the funds to get these airplanes back up and running. We need 22,000 dollars in the next four weeks for the six and we need 5,000 dollars for the 402 in Ohio. We are trusting the LORD!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: