November 4th 2010 6:25 a.m.

Greetings in the Glorious, Precious, and Powerful Name of the Lord Jesus Christ

I had a wonderful day on yesterday. I studied in the morning. Around lunch I flew up to Augusta to meet with Pastor Wiley. We had a good time of fellowship. In the afternoon I studied some more to prepare for the evening service. For supper I took my family to Wendy's. In the evening we had a wonderful service. The attendance was great and God encouraged us as I preached on "For he knoweth the way that I take and when he hath tried me, I shall come forth as gold." It was a good time of just trusting the Lord to do the right thing with our life. He knows, He tries, He delivers! That's HIM! Well Glory!

Today I am planning on studying and reading the Word of God, working in my shop to finish my commitment club table, meeting with kids at school, and then parent/teacher conference tonight at church. It's going to be a busy and also a blessed day. You say preacher how can you know that? Because I serve the KING and HE does all things well! Amen and Amen!!

I forgot to mention for all of us to continue to pray for Pastor Antonia's. It looks like we have a flight for him to be moved this weekend. Pray that everything will work out and he can be back in Maine by Sunday. This has been a long process but the Lord is working and for that I praise His Holy Name!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

1 comment:

Matthew Jones said...

Is that Pastor Bernard Antonis?