November 5th 2010 6:23 a.m.

Greetings in the Glorious and Strong Name of our Saviour the Lord Jesus Christ

What a powerful day I had on yesterday. I was in the office a good part of the day with the privilege of talking to kids and teaching them. What a joy to be entrusted with so many kids to teach and love. May the God of Heaven continue to help us to understand that "charity never faileth".

In the afternoon we got the building ready for parent/teachers conference by cleaning everything real good. I had a good time washing and waxing the tile floors. Their my baby and I want them to look nice. The meeting last night was a huge blessing with most of the parents being there and a good time of discussion. Praise the Lord for what HE is doing.

I made some visits last night and called it a day at about 9 o'clock! Praise the Lord for the call of God that HE has placed on our life to be busy for HIM!

I have some very exciting news! We have a quote to get our new engine for the Cherokee six. In the next four weeks with the help of God we need to raise 22,000 dollars. They have given our ministry a significant discount. You remember on June 8Th by the Grace of God the Lord helped me to put the plane down in a field after I lost the engine. I have not used that plane since for missions obviously because it doesn't have an engine. I'm thrilled with the thoughts of being able to get it back into the air for God's Glory and Honor. Pray with me that we can see something supernatural happen in this regards. The company is being kind enough to allow me the four weeks to raise the money instead of putting 50% down on it. Can God? GOD CAN! Glory to God!!!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: