November 13th 2010 6:24 a.m.

Greetings in Jesus Name

I'm excited about this day to serve the LORD. I'm in my study this morning and then I am flying over to look at a buffer for our church. At 10 we are cleaning the church all together. This evening is old fashioned Saturday night jubilee. Be aware that you miss something when you miss church. Hope to see you there! Please come a little early and fellowship and shake hands and welcome any visitors that we will have. I'm thrilled to see what God is going to do.

I have been praying and preparing for the revival at Truth Baptist in Jefferson that starts tomorrow. Please pray that we can experience old fashioned Holy Ghost stirring in the meeting.

Thank you for your love and care for this ministry. God indeed is very good! I love HIM because HE first loved me!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: