November 14th 2010 6:00 a.m.

Greetings in the Precious Name of the Lord Jesus Christ

This is the LORD'S Day! Well Glory!! I can't wait to go to the House of God and see what HE has for me. I will be preaching a revival service in Jefferson Maine starting this morning. I'm excited about all that God is going to do in and through the meeting. Please pray for power and liberty to preach the Word of God.

Yesterday was a great blessing. We worked at the church in the morning. Then in the afternoon I flew the plane a little bit. In the evening we had Saturday night jubilee. The meeting went great and Bro. Jerry Wayne Carter preached a great message on "Dead Mans Corner." Praise God for the powerful altar call and the good instruction we received from the Word of God.

God is doing some great and mighty things in my life. I am so grateful for His compassion and concern for me. I bless HIS HOLY NAME!!! Well Glory!!!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: