November 30th 2010 6:05 a.m.

Greetings in the Matchless Name of the Lord Jesus Christ

Their is no other Name given among men whereby we must be saved. Do you know the Lord Jesus Christ as your personal Saviour today. If you do not, why not write me and lets talk about it!

I got home yesterday in the afternoon from Nova Scotia. I thank the Lord that it was a beautiful day. It took about eight hours to get back.

The meetings there were a huge a blessing. I just got word from Pastor Grooms on yesterday. Here is what he said, "The pledges doubled our faith promise missions giving! Praise the Lord. If all pledges are honored should be close to 70,000 given to missions! What a mighty God we serve. That's double the entire church budget just about 7yrs. ago. Thank you for letting God use you to stir us." All I can say is well Glory!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Whoopee!!!!!!!!!! Amen and Amen!!!!

I worked around the house some on yesterday afternoon and spent time with the family.

I'm excited about today. I will be busy at school, visiting and soul winning, cleaning at airport, studying the Word of God, working around the house etc.... It's such a joy to serve Jesus!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: